Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #21
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CELL PHONE service...

    go to the front parking lot of the high school and you can get service as long as you dont' move around [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Only place in Pound I ever got service...otherwise, I had to use th office phone or pay phone in the hallway

  2. #22
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CELL PHONE service...

    do they still sell those things that are supposed to give ya a better signal?
    if so do they work good?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CELL PHONE service...

    Trackfone maybe??

    If so, I had one before I got my cell phone and they sucked worse than my regular phone now...I won my tracfone at ab-ball game at Pound and it was awful!!!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CELL PHONE service...

    I get a small signal at my house sometimes.. not enough to call on though

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Service...

    In response to you all talking about that park, when I was freshmen we had the idea to put a park in Pound. Doug Mullins was our teacher and he was the one who helped us. After it was through I was disappointed because I'm pretty sure someone pocketed the money that wasn't used on the park... which from the looks they probably got a lot. Or I could be wrong, but I like to think I'm right. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    As far as cell phone service. My friends and I like to ride around especially "through the mountain" which involves starting out at South Mountain and comes out at Mill Creek or in Clintwood... but anyways there's places down there that I get 4 bars, but half the time you are in dickenson county. Other than that I don't get much service. I have a TracFone by the way!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Service...

    My sister lives over towards there and she never could get any service, she also has a tracfone, not sure if that has anything to do with it. From what I understand with tracfones though is they borrow off of others anyway, that is why they can offer services all over the nation.

    You never can tell where a tower will pop up though, I noticed during one of treks through Lee Co that there is one between Pennington and Jonesville now and one if Duffield.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Service...

    nah my post wasn't bout a tracfone..i seen a commercial one time where a guy's in the elevator and he doesn't have a signal..and someone beside him is using theirs..and anyways the person said they bought something that u put inside the phone that gives ya a better signal..

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Service...

    are u talkin about those sticker things that u put on the back of the battery??
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Service...

    yeah i think so!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •